- Virat Kohli, who final featured in India’s 2-1 Test series establish over Australia, is sitting on 922 capabilities
- New Zealand’s Kane Williamson (913) is second and Cheteshwar Pujara (881) is third within the rankings
- In the group rankings, India stay within the first self-discipline adopted by New Zealand (2) and South Africa (3)
Virat Kohli. (Getty Photos)
DUBAI: India skipperVirat Kohlihas retained his number 1 space in essentially the most up-to-date ICC Test batsmen’s rankings. Kohli, who final featured in India’s 2-1 Test series establish over Australia, is sitting on 922 capabilities.
In the group rankings, India stay within the first self-discipline adopted by New Zealand (2) and South Africa (3) with England (4) and Australia (5) rounding up the head five.
In the bowlers’ checklist, two Indians feature within the head 10 withRavindra Jadejaand Ravichandran Ashwin keeping the sixth and 10th map respectively.
England tempo spearhead James Anderson has been ruled out of the four-day Test in opposition to Eire initiating on Wednesday attributable to a correct form calf injure. Had the 36-year-conventional played the one-off Test, the second positioned bowler would dangle received an opportunity to bridge the 16-point gap to Australia’s Pat Cummins.
Anderson was overtaken by South Africa hasty bowler Kagiso Rabada (ranked third) in November final year and attributable to this truth by fresh Number 1 Cummins.
In the all-rounders’ checklist, Jadeja is the correct-ranked Indian at third map. The left-arm spinner sits within the wait on of West Indies’ Jason Holder andShakib Al Hasanof Bangladesh.
extra from times of indiaSports
- ICC Test Rankings: Kohli retains number 1 map, Jadeja finest-ranked Indian in all-rounders’ checklist23 Jul, 2019, 1759 hrs IST01: 05
- Dhoni advised he’s now not in procedure of issues now, dispute sources23 Jul, 2019, 1234 hrs IST01: 39
- England gamers hit nets ahead of Test in opposition to Eire23 Jul, 2019, 1127 hrs IST01: 16
- Indian squad for West Indies tour launched, Bumrah rested for ODIs, T-20s21 Jul, 2019, 1651 hrs IST01: 02
- BCCI upset with senior Indian participant who flouted ‘household’ rule right thru World Cup21 Jul, 2019, 1030 hrs IST02: 06
- MS Dhoni takes two-month sabbatical to relief his paramilitary regiment20 Jul, 2019, 1806 hrs IST02: 01
- ‘Dhoni has no plans to retire quickly’19 Jul, 2019, 2044 hrs IST02: 05
- Sachin Tendulkar inducted into ICC Hall of Popularity19 Jul, 2019, 1037 hrs IST02: 11
- Inzamam-ul-Haq resigns as chief selector of Pakistan cricket group18 Jul, 2019, 1345 hrs IST00: 38
- British PM Theresa Would perhaps perhaps welcomes victorious England group16 Jul, 2019, 1610 hrs IST01: 48