Companies | As a lot as this point: Oct 21, 2019, 11: 16 IST
- Polling started Monday morning in 90 assembly constituencies in Haryana. Polling started at 7am and will continue till 6pm
Other people queue up at a polling place to solid their votes for the length of the Relate Assembly election in Ganaur, Haryana…Learn Extra
* 11.68% voter turnout recorded in Haryana at 11am in step with the Election Rate. Loharu constituency with is leading with 29% voter turnout.
* 8.82% voter turnout recorded in Haryana at 10am. Lowest voter turnout in Panchkula and Kalka constituency till now in Haryana. Fatehabad district is leading with 11.80% polling till 10 am.
* “JJP and INLD are usually no longer factors in the Haryana assembly election. The competition is handiest between Congress and Bharatiya Janata Gather collectively (BJP),” old vogue Haryana chief minister and Congress chiefBhupinder Singh Hoodaacknowledged.
* Haryana CMManohar Lal Khattarhas appealed to the voters to explain out in document numbers. “I appeal that every certainly one of it be predominant to amass part in the competition of democracy and advise your gorgeous to franchise in good numbers,” he acknowledged.
* As many as 1,169 candidates including 105 girls of diverse political outfits are contesting the election.
Assembly polls are residing: Vote casting underneath plot in Maharashtra, Haryana
* The prominent figures encompass chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar, old vogue chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, JJP’sDushyant Chautalaand INLD’s Abhay Singh Chautala.
* The most predominant contest is essentially between the ruling BJP, who received 48 of the 90 seats in the 2014 Assembly elections, and the Congress.
*The election consequence would maybe well be out on October 24, coinciding with the Maharashtra assembly election consequence.
more from times of india information